CocoGardel présente: Soirée et stage avec Emilio Cornejo: folklore argentin
Emilio Cornejo est une légénde de folklore argentin. En Suisse du 1er au 4 novembre il visitera Lausanne le vendredi 1er novembre et donnera un cours - le thème est à définir par le sondage.
La salle - a confirmer.
Le prix: 30.- par 1h30 de cours
Pour en savoir plus, voici la biographie de Emilio en Anglais:
The multifaceted dancer was born in Salta in the family of musicians and dancers. He began his training in Argentinean folk dances very early, when he was just five years old. Since his childhood he was attracted by Malambo, a typical "gaucho" dance. Malambo lets him express his dexterity, strength and personality.
Founder of his dance school of folklore "El Infernal", in 1998, with which he stood out his creativity and diversity of choreography. Since 1999 Emilio is conducting the seminars throughout Argentine, working as technical jury of national folklore dance competitions and also bringing his "raíces" on the most important stages in Argentine and Latin America.
Over the years he has continued to develop his versatility and improve his technical level ranging from contemporary dance, modern jazz, flamenco and tango. He moved to Italy in 2008 and now is going to spread the Argentine culture in Europe and broader, already teaching in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Turkey, Finland, etc.
Emilio's great skills were multiply awarded in Argentine and worlwide in numerous folklore dance competitions, like:
- 1st Place in the 28th Festival Nacional del Malambo Laborde - Córdoba. 1.995
- 1st Place in the 38th Festival Nacional del Folklore Cosquín - Córdoba. 1998
- 1st Place in the 32th Festival Nacional del Malambo Laborde - Córdoba. 1.999
- 1st Place in the Festival Nacional del Bailecito Jujuy. 2.000
- The best dancer of the Festival Nacional del Bailecito Jujuy 2.000
- 1st Place in the 36th Festival Nacional del Malambo Laborde - Córdoba. 2.003
- 1st Place in the 45th Festival Nacional del Folklore Cosquín - Córdoba. 2.005
- As the first dancer of the Salta delegation in the "47th Festival Nacional de Folklore Cosquín". 2007
He worked with different dance companies like:
- Flamenco Vivo
- Cristina Benitez Company
- Mvula Sungani Company
- Dancer of Tanghetto
- Tango Seducción by Gustavo Russo
- Tango Rouge by Neri and Yanina Piliú
He participated in the italian television RAI like a Tango and Folk dancer:
- "Tutti pazzi per amore". 2012
- “Una notte per Caruso”. 2013